SunTrust Bank, inspired by the future, is a privately held Commercial Bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria under the BOFIA.
SunTrust Bank is poised to create value for its customers by leveraging on our competencies and a team of highly motivated staff, we work tirelessly to develop & provide a broad range of unique financial services and products to consumers, small business, corporations, governments and institutions with that will positively impact their business.
We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. The Bank focuses its lending activities on SME Finance, Retail/Consumer Banking, medium to large Corporate Finance and explores other specialised Development/infrastructure financing activities.
SunTrust Bank is committed to meeting the financial service needs of the communities it serves in a friendly, professional manner, while improving shareholder value. We strive to earn a superior return while maintaining an uncompromising commitment to the principles of honesty and integrity. Our commitments to our shareholders, customers and employees will enable the Company maintain a level of profitability necessary to remain independent for the benefit of the communities we serve.
To Create a Retail Bank of Choice!
To serve as a trusted partner to our clients. A mission of growth & Progress
- Customer Centric: We create a positive experience for every interaction with our customers.
- Integrity: We follow our moral convictions and do the right things in all circumstances.
- Teamwork: We achieve our goals by working together as one.
- Innovation: We explore new avenues to increase business and capture new market.
- Profitability: We use our resources to generate revenues in excess of its expenses.
At SunTrust, we do have a good time, doing what we love, and we do love what we do
- To deliver quality service through People and Technology!!!
- We seek to protect people’s savings and help them make their everyday purchases;
- We advise people on how to invest for future needs;
- We seek to work with small and large companies to optimize their daily operations;
- We strive to earn and maintain the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards;
- We ask our colleagues to ensure that their decisions pass three tests: they are in our clients’ interests, create economic value, and are always systemically responsible.
- When we do these things well, we make a positive financial and social impact in the communities we serve and show what a people’s bank can do.
These capabilities create an obligation to act responsibly, do everything possible to create the best outcomes, and prudently manage risk. If we fall short, we will take decisive action and learn from our experience.